EARTHBOX® Replant Kit
Start your next EarthBox® growing season with an EarthBox® Replant Kit! The pre-measured essential ingredients are a crucial part to the success of EarthBox® Container Gardening System. The fertilizer and dolomite are absorbed at just the right pace throughout your growing season. The mulch covers keep all the nutrients packed inside, keep weeds out, and much more - so you don't have to worry about a thing!
Just choose your EarthBox® growing system, then your growing method - non-organic, organic or probiotic gardening. You'll be delighted to see the high yields and convenience of growing with the EarthBox® Replant Kit.
Original Replant Kits Include:
- 1 lb. of Fertilizer (Organic-NPK-8-3-5 or Standard-NPK-7-7-7)
- 1 lb. of Organic Dolomite
- 2 Reversible Black & White Mulch Covers
- Instructional Manual
Each Junior Replant Kit Includes:
- ½ lb. bag of Natural Dolomite
- ½ lb. bag of 7-7-7 (Standard) OR 8-3-5 (Natural) Fertilizer/Plant Food
- 1 Black & White Reversible Mulch Cover
- 1 Red Mulch Cover
- Instruction Manual with Planting Guide (view PDF)
WHAT YOU CAN GROW
You can grow just about anything in an EarthBox® gardening system! These are the fruit, vegetables, and herbs we recommend for each fertilizer option. Click on any of the images to be taken to our Growing Guide page where you'll learn how to succeed at growing each crop. Follow the recommendations for plant placement, light, and watering to get the most out of your container gardening experience!
The Standard 7-7-7 Fertilizer is great for all plants, but is highly recommended for growing all fruiting and root crops such as:
- Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplant, Cucumbers, Zucchini/Sumer Squash, Butternut/Winter Squash, Melons, Beans, Pumpkins/Gourds, Strawberries, Okra, Corn, Onions, Radishes, Beets, Garlic.
The Natural 8-3-5 Fertilizer is recommended for only growing leafy and cruciferous vegetables and herbs such as:
- Lettuce, Salad Greens, Herbs, Spinach, Kale, Chard, Brussels Sprouts, Artichokes, Celery, Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Leeks, Kohlrabi.