Preen Lawn Weed Control
When your lawn has lots of weeds, it’s time to get Preen Lawn Weed Control. This product is made to do one thing: kill the weeds in your lawn. Preen Lawn Weed Control kills over 200 tough broadleaf lawn weeds down to the root. Can be used anytime weeds are growing for a weed-free lawn.
- One easy application keeps lawns weed-free!
- Kills a wide range of tough lawn weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, henbit, spurge, and many others commonly found in home lawns*
- With Preen Lawn Weed Control you can attack weeds right now — use it any time weeds are growing
- Will not burn lawn, no fertilizer included - lawn weed control only
- Kills over 200 broadleaf lawn weeds down to the root—resulting in a beautiful weed-free lawn
- For use on established warm season turfgrasses - established bermudagrass, centipedegrass, and zoysiagrass
- For use on established cool season turfgrasses - includes Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, and turf-type tall fescues
- DO NOT use this product on carpetgrass, dichondra, or St. Augustinegrass as serious lawn injury would result
- Not available for sale in HI, TX
WHEN TO APPLY
Apply Preen Lawn Weed Control when weeds are young and actively growing in spring or early fall, preferably in the morning when dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at the time of application, sprinkle lightly with water to allow the granules to adhere and to remain on the leaf surface of the weeds. Apply in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours to help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
HOW TO APPLY
Mow lawn to normal height one to two days before applying Preen Lawn Weed Control. Water lawn thoroughly at least one day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering. Apply Preen Lawn Weed Control when weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water to allow the granules to adhere and to remain on the leaf surface of the weeds. Do not wash this product from weed leaves for one to two days after application of Preen Lawn Weed Control. After one to two days, thoroughly water the lawn.
APPLYING AROUND ESTABLISHED AND TRANSPLANTED PLANTS
Apply when the air is calm. Do not allow Preen Lawn Weed Control to drift onto flowers, vegetables, or ornamental shrubbery. Do not apply to newly seeded lawns or areas underlaid by roots of desirable trees and shrubs.